Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012 Goals

I think the idea of having New Years Resolutions is silly.  But goals?  That makes sense.  And yes, I myself am silly, since I guess resolutions and goals are essentially the same thing.

For some reason, I have decided to set some goals for myself this year.  And me being me, I am not just setting one.
1. Floss my teeth daily.  Yes, I am 30 something and still have terrible dental habits.
2. Read through the bible.  I am reading a bit from the NT, OT, Psalms and Proverbs each day.
3. Complete a sewing project each month.
4. Read 2 books a month.  I have gone through lists of books on other bloggers sites and picked out the books I want to read each month.  At least one of the books will be a "growth" type book, where I will focus on my relationship with myself, God, Bryan, or my children.
5. Exercise.  HA!  This one has yet to be touched. . .

Maybe it will help me keep with my goals if I post updates here on my little blog about my progress. . .

So far I have been flossing my teeth almost every night.
I have finished one book for January so far.  I read Glenn Beck's book "The Snow Angel."  It was a really good book, I couldn't put it down and read it in 3 days!  It is a tear jerker, a story really of redemption. 

No comments: