Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas

Ahh, yes, you read that right.  As usual, I am a little behind in my blogging.  Better late than never, right??  The kids and I drove to Florida in mid-December to spend some time with my parents (while Bryan was working in Key West).  We had a very nice visit.  Bryan drove up and joined us about 4 days into our visit.  My sister and her husband flew down, my brother flew down, and my grandparents drove over to spend time with us all.  It was cray having so many people in one house, but it was nice to see everyone!


We went to a breakfast with Santa at my parents' church.  The boys got on Santa's lap without any problems.  Jack was funny.  He didn't want to tell Santa what he wanted at first because he said he already told Tan (his elf on the shelf) what he wanted.  Audrey refused to get close to Santa.  And Ayden just sat there like "whatever."



We went to the mall with my mom.  Jack just had to ride this train.  And of course, Audrey refused to get close to it.

My brother, Nick, with Ayden


 We spent a couple days at the beach.  The weather was great.  The kids had a blast playing in the sand and water!

Becky and Tom Ulmer
 Bryan and I spent an adult day at Epcot with the Ulmers.  It was nice to ride a couple rides, enjoy some shows, eat a dinner without little ones to feed, and walk through shops without worrying about little fingers!
Jack petting the sting rays

Playing in a hurricane tunnel
The little kids area

Shopping

Playing with an interactive sports exhibit
Lastly, the kids had their day too!  Bryan and I took the kids to a hands-on children's museum.  It was a nice little place with stuff for all of the kids.  Bryan and Jack spent a lot of time in the sports thing.

No comments: