Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My family update

A quick family update. My dad has had two chemo treatments, and has handled both well. My parents are doing so good that they left for Florida today. They will be driving back to PA in a couple weeks for Joe's third chemo treatment. They will be staying in Wellsboro until the 4th treatment (3 weeks after the third), because he will be "scanned" again between the two treatments to check the progress/success of the treatments.

Since I was taking a moment to update you on the family, I figured I'd finally upload some pictures from our visit.
This is where Audrey spent most of the week. She loved finding books and laying down at the bottom of the steps to read to herself.
This is the last picture I have of Frisky, in one of his favorite spots- with Joe.

No comments: