Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Oh, what fun! Jack and Audrey went trick or treating with Spencer this year. We started the evening at Spencer's aunt's house, where Audrey got to play with some baby dolls. She just loves dolls! Then we walked all over our neighborhood. It didn't take long for Audrey to catch on to things. A lot of the people had music playing, and Audrey had to stop and dance at every one. She was hilarious. I need to get video of her dancing.


Oh, and at the last minute (Saturday), I decided to change Audrey's costume. She was going to be a puppy, but the costume is made for cold weather- definitely not Louisiana weather. So I went to Hancock Fabrics and bought all these crazy colors of tulle and some red and white polka dot fabric. I figured I could make her look like a clown. I'm not sure that she looked like a clown, but she sure did look cute! And Jack was a ninja. He picked the pattern and fabric out.

And by the end of the evening, (we walked maybe a quarter of our neighborhood) we had 2 VERY full candy bags. I sorted it out and kept maybe a third of it. The rest will be going to work with Bryan (about 5 pounds of candy). If it stays here, I will end up eating most of it. I have such wonderful will power!

No comments: