Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wombsday Wednesday



Yes, I realize that today is Thursday, but I keep forget to post pictures on a Wednesday.
Right now, I am roughly 26 weeks. The little guy is quite the mover, and he kicks me constantly. This pregnancy, like my other two, is quite uneventful. I don't have any cravings, or any sickness. I have gained about 10 pounds, and have "popped" as you can see. Jack took the full body picture of me. And if I didn't share, we will be naming him Ayden James, and he is due March 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg, Steph!! i was cleaning out my inbox and came across an e-mail of this blog of yours! congrats on the pregnancy - you look soo adorable :) i can't believe how big Jack and Audrey are getting. hope your growing family is doing great :) !! love, Tiff