Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Audrey's Rock Star Look



I went to the thrift store to find some tee shirts, which was harder than I expected. I only found one tee shirt that I liked. I followed the tutorial that I shared earlier. It only took me about an hour to make. The bottom of the shirt flares out too much for me. I am thinking about putting bias tape along the bottom to pull it in a little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Stephanie that looks great. I never thought about using a t-shirt to make a dress, but now I think I have to try it. I have been a bunch of pillow case dresses for little girls in Africa. It has been a blast. Now I want to start making my own bias tape. There are awesome and easy YouTube tutorials. Glad to see you online.