Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wish List


There are so many amazing projects out there that I am dying to do. I decided that I'd be more likely to complete them if I shared my aspirations with you.
Nicole from Create & Delegate has designed this adorable skirt that can be made in any size!



Nicole has also created an adorable dress.
I need to go to the thrift shop and find some cute tee shirts for this one!
the super easy directions

And, lastly (for now), I love the dresses that you make from a men's shirt. Nicole created the dress from "Made by Lex" (Picture from Create & Delegate)
If anyone has old tee shirts or men's shirts that you don't want anymore and you think they'd make cute dresses, feel free to send them my way! :o)

No comments: