Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Getting Involved

Last night, I attended the monthly meeting for our home owner's association. It was a very small meeting, there aren't that many people involved, but those that were there were very nice, welcoming, and had some great ideas. The reason that I finally attended a meeting was because they needed a treasurer, and guess who volunteered? :0) I am really excited. We live in a great community with great potential, and now I have a way to voice my opinions. I have to go to the bank tomorrow to sign a signature card. I will also be getting all of the books a computer files from the previous treasurer. Yay! A challenge, and an outlet for my OCDness.

Nothing much new with the kids. Jack and I did a little bit of school today (HE is the one who is chomping at the bit, pulling stuff out and asking to do stuff). Jack pulled out a biography of George Washington today and was able to read quite a bit of it!

As I was vacuuming the floor, I turned around a saw Audrey with a vacuum attachment "helping." It was too cute. On the not so cute side, I fell asleep in the chair for a couple of minutes. When I woke up, there was Audrey, sans diaper! I had her in one of the velcro diapers, which she was able to take off. Luckily, I didn't fall asleep for long so we didn't have any "incidents."

Ahh the joys of parenting!

No comments: