Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Friday, August 5, 2011

Where do I start???

I really hope that most of you have subscribed to my posts!  You probably think that I have given up on more poor little blog.  But, no, as usual I have just been busy and haven't upload pictures to this little computer!  And my house is actually clean!  I went into a tailspin in June.  Bryan was away for a month.  As soon as he came home, we all got on a plane to Pennsylvania.  So I was left with the unthinkable. . .  I left the house a mess.  I hate coming home to a messy house.  It's bad enough to have to unpack and clean everything for 5 people, but to have to put my house in order too???  I haven't even been doing much sewing.  We have been swimming a little, reading a lot, and playing with friends.

We participated in the library's summer reading program.  Jack read 30 books over the course of 2 months, many of them.  Audrey has also discovered the love of reading, to a point that she annoys the heck out of me at times!  "Read 1 more book mommy, 1 more book mommy. . ."  all day long, she just wants to read books.  I'm not sure how much Jack actually likes to read right now because he reads for 1 minute and asks "how long have I read?"  This is probably my fault though, because I told him he can play his DS for as many minutes as he reads.  I'm about to throw the stupid machine out!!!!





Ayden is 5 months old now.  He is devouring food!  He dives at your hands when you eat.  He is generally a very happy kid.  He has a great laugh just like Jack and Audrey.  He is sitting up strong, with assistance, he has been rolling around for a while now, and has started moving around like an inchworm.

No comments: