Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Wedding Outfit For Ayden



I recently read another blogger's post about this adorable outfit. I was in need of an outfit for my sister's wedding, and this will fit the bill nicely. Unfortunately, my model wasn't cooperating so it is hard to see the detail.  The tie is appliqued onto the onesie, it is from a shirt that doesn't fit me anymore. The shorts and vest are made from a shirt that I bought this morning specifically for this project. I used the before mentioned bloggers pictures for inspiration, but I sketched my own pattern.

I even have little button tabs on the sides of the shorts.  



1 comment:

Tricia said...

Your outfit turned out great. I'm very impressed. Thanks for linking back to the original post, and for letting me know that you tried it out for yourself. Great job.