Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Friday, July 23, 2010

Who am I?

I am a God loving, wife and mother of two, Jack (5 years old) and Audrey (1 year old). I have many interests including cooking, scrapbooking, sewing, gardening, reading, and of course spending time with my kids. I am homeschooling Jack. This will be our second year of homeschooling, and I am sure I will learn just as much as Jack once again!

My husband, Bryan, is in the Navy. We are currently living in New Orleans. This is quite a change for me, as I have always lived in Pennsylvania and Maryland. I will be maintaining this blog in hopes of better keeping our family and friends updated with our lives!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steph- Glad to hear you and family are getting settled in. Things have finally settled down here...Bio Gov. Academy; AP Conference; AVID Conference (Atlanta)...vacation just started on Wednesday. Let me know if you need anything...just a call away. May God Bless you guys...
Daryl