Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Monday, March 7, 2011

January Trip to Florida

Shortly after Christmas, we drove to Florida to visit my parents and grandparents.  It was a lovely trip, only about 12 hours of driving to get there and the weather was great.

The kids played on the beach. . .

And we celebrated Christmas with the family.  My brother even came down to visit with us.  It was a nice relaxing week.  We didn't do much, hence I don't have tons of photos.  But we ate out at restaurants, played on the beach, and Mom, Jack, and I painted pottery.  Oh, and my parents watched the kids one evening so that Bryan and I could go out for dinner to celebrate our birthday.


On the way home, we stopped in Tampa and visited with Becky, Tom, and Elizabeth.  Audrey beat Elizabeth up a little less, but she is still definitely a bruiser!

No comments: