Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Another Older Find

Sometime in late December, the kids and I went orange picking with Spencer and his parents, Cristi and Freddi.  Freddi's sister has a large grove of citrus, just below the base. We had a lot of fun and picked enough oranges and grapefruit to literally fill my trunk!  And my oh my, the grapefruit were the best I've EVER had!!!  I have been dreaming of those grapefruit ever since.  They also have a pecan tree, and I got a large grocery bag full of pecans!  I thought I had developed an allergy to pecans (I am allergic to walnuts), but I can eat these without any problems.  Evidently, my walnut allergy has worsened and I can't eat nuts that have been processed on equipment where walnuts have been processed.  Sorry, you probably are here to hear about the kids, not my weird ailments.





Audrey and Cristi



No comments: