Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ready for Easter!

One of the fun parts of having kids, in my opinion, is holidays.  I have so much fun putting gifts together for them.  I have their Easter baskets ready already!  I kept them pretty simple, used baskets left from last year.  Jack's basket has chalk, bubbles, new water shoes, a new floaty, nerf guns, and animal crackers.  Audrey is obsessed with Elmo, so she has an elmo doll, elmo spoon and fork, new water shoes, a nerf gun, some little books, and gold fish crackers.  Ayden was the hardest.  What do you give a newborn with too much stuff already?  He's getting a swimsuit, a stuffed dog/blankie, a soft book, rings, and a pacifier clip.  I am just so happy with the way they turned out!

Audrey's Basket

Jack's, Ayden's, and Audrey's Baskets

Ayden's basket



I also finished Audrey's Easter dress.  I used the same pattern that I used to make Elizabeth a dress.  It is "The Party Dress."

No comments: