Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

1 Month Old!


I month ago, I had just had this little guy!  What a day.  As you can tell, he has already grown quite a bit.  How much, I am not sure.  But he is starting to fill out.  You can't tell from this picture, but he has the smallest bit of pudge on his upper arm and wrist.  

Overall, he is a good baby.  He has his moments of crankiness, like now, which is why the picture of him is on my lap.  I wanted to take his picture on this quilt that I am working on, but he would have been screaming.  It is true that God only gives you what you can handle.  Jack was my easiest baby, but I was alone.  Now that I have this wonderful husband, God gives me children to test our nerves.  

Audrey is now sleeping in her big girl bed.  We let her choose where to sleep and she chooses the big girl bed at night and her crib for naps.  It's funny to see her get up by herself.  This morning I heard her door open and there was her cute little face peeking out with that adorable smile.  Yesterday, I heard a child reading books on the couch while I was still in bed.  I assumed it was Jack.  But no, it was Audrey.   It is these moments that keep her alive because goodness, she sure is good at pushing my buttons. She isn't even 2 and she already gets in trouble!  Jack didn't pull these tricks until he was 3.

No comments: