Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Monday, October 11, 2010

Belated Update


It has been a busy week here. First, we found out that we are having a boy. Bryan is very excited; as is Jack. We will be naming him Ayden James. Second, my family is doing good. Joe had his first chemo treatment last week, and he took it well. I guess he is sore/achy, but he didn't get sick. Oh, and my parents also got the results from the bone and brain scan- no cancer in either his bones or brain. Praise the Lord!!!!

I have spent the last four days sewing. (I will upload pictures soon.) One day, I made the kids really cute trick or treat bags. The next three days, I made Jack's costume. It came out really cute, I can't believe it took me so long to make it. It has quite a few accessories that all had to be interfaced and lined. Best of all, Jack loves it!!! I took one of the bags to church to carry all of our stuff and one of the moms told me she really liked the bag. So I offered to make her bags for her two girls. So that is what I did today. Part of me is tired of sewing, but part of me just wants to keep going. It is so much fun to see what I can make!

No comments: