Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Crafting Catch Up


Even though I have been MIA in blogland, I have been busy. I made most of the gifts this year. It has been a lot of fun just seeing what I can actually do. If you want more information, just click on the craft name and it'll take you to the site where I got my ideas. Most of my projects are a little altered, but definitely come from the named source.

I made a walker bag for Bryan's grandmother. It is really sturdy because I made it with an upholstery fabric backed with blackout fabric. There is a large pocket in the middle. The front has two small pockets, and the back has three small pockets (the blue fabric). The four straps attach with buttons.
I made tea towels for my inlaws. I found a basic waffle weave fabric for the body and pretty fabrics for the bottom. I also cut out one of the snowmen and fabric glued it to the towels. I would like to make coordinating wash cloths but my time is kind of limited.
I made a monogram taggie for Bryan's friend's new baby, Alexa.

I have also made some fabric coasters for other people. I have pictures of these in an older post. There are also two other projects that I still can't post because, well, the gifts are still sitting in my house.

No comments: