Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wombsday Wednesday 27 weeks



Wombsday #2. Goodness, I feel like I swallowed the entire Thanksgiving turkey! How did this happen? Nothing much new since the last post, except my varicose veins are horrible. It hurts to walk if I don't wear my medical support hose. I think I need to buy at least one more pair! Little Ayden is 27 weeks along. That means we have 13 to go! We have an appointment tomorrow, so I will update with the wonderful stats later.

Since that is such a lovely picture, I'd rather leave you with happy thoughts, so here are my other two lovelies, doing what they do best-- reading books together. (They are almost always side by side, and have books in hand more often than toys.)

No comments: