Labels

cooking (25) crafts (10) Fitness (1) gardening (3) Home Organization (10) kids (68) school (9) sewing (28)

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Two Small Projects


I made another taggie gift for a friend.  I liked the idea of a letter for a taggie, but the letter by itself seemed a little small.  This time, I made a mini quilt and sewed a letter on top.  I really like the way it turned out.  I think I will also add a couple linky rings to one of the tags.



This is the invite for my sister's shower.  The verbage was totally "stolen" from online searches, but the crafting was a Krohn original.  I love the kitchen brads that I found in our local scrapbook store.  No two invites were alike, as I had many different brads and two different paper color schemes.


And being the corn ball that I am, I added my "stamp" to the back. 

No comments: